* January 1 - New Year's Day
* Third Monday in January - Martin Luther King Day
* Third Monday in February - President's Day
* Last Monday in May - Memorial Day
* July 4 - Independence Day
* First Monday in September - Labor Day
* Second Monday in October - Columbus Day
* First Tuesday in November - Election Day
* November 11 - Veteran's Day
* Fourth Thursday in November - Thanksgiving Day
* December 25 - Christmas Day
I want to take the opportunity to thank our valued citizens for their concerns, comments and patience regarding the snow removal over that last few days. It takes 5 maintenance staff to grade the snow to the center of the streets have a front loader remove the snow into 3 dump trucks, and haul away. Unfortunately this is a slow process. Within the last 48 to 72 hours we have received a minimum of 12 inches of snow. This is an unusual circumstance. We are currently focusing on the school streets and hospital streets, major arterial streets, then north- south bound avenues, and then west and east streets. Remaining true to our value plan, we will continue to seek opportunities to provide better services. As part of our inclusion process, I look forward to reviewing any helpful suggestion that you might have. Please contact me for any further discussions. (406) 665-9260
Russell Dill, SPW
The City of Hardin organization team works together to:
*Provide the citizens of Hardin with safe, efficient, and cost-effective public services, utilities, and streets,
*Maintain good quality residential neighborhoods that provide safe, attractive housing for all of the citizens in the community.
*Give assistance and professional guidance in the areas of industrial development policies, highway commercial and tourism development, downtown business district policies, and residential development policies.
Our value plan is customer attention. We develop relationships with our customers by seeking to understand and deliver the products and services they need.
Our commitment to the City of Hardin is to provide innovative solutions to create and preserve affordable drinking water, effective sanitary sewer and storm drain systems, a safe and protected drinking water distribution system, improve traffic safety and efficiency, and preserve the quality and property values of existing residential neighborhoods. We are a mission-driven organization focused on fulfilling the needs of our diverse customer base, We value our customers. We are their trusted resource of outstanding service, creative solutions, and relevant products. Our employees are essential to our success. We've formed our organization on integrity, expertise, fiscal responsibility and dedication to our mission.
* We esteem integrity, expertise, fiscal responsibility, professionalism, operational excellence, and dedication to our mission.
* We provide opportunities for City of Hardin employees, and demand exceptional creativity, professionalism, productivity, persistence, and the exercise of personal accountability to the organization and the City of Hardin.
* We recognize and promote diversity in our customers, partners, and employees and work towards inclusion in all programs, activities, and decisions.